Friday 10 November 2017

Privacy Policy


Bansi built many applications of different categories. This SERVICE is provided by Bansi at no cost and is intended for use as is.

This page is used to inform website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.

If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.

The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Bansi unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.


Information Collection and Use

For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request is retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app.

Log Data

I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.


Cookies

Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.


Service Providers

I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.


Security

I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the INTERNET, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.


Links to Other Sites

This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.


Children’s Privacy

These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.


Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.


Contact Us

If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me on bansi.visnunair2018@gmail.com

201 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Paise such me milte h kya ..or kite din main

      Delete
    2. Mujhe bhi cash nahi Mila 3 bar radeem kar Liya

      Delete
    3. ০০১২৩৪০০

      Delete
    4. 9199200393

      Delete
  2. यह बहुत अच्छा app ।और यह सच मे रूपया देती है

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice app bahut achha app h 1din me Bahut sare coins milte h es app ko jari rakhen or dusron ko bhi batayen thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good app and nice
      Sab koi download kijia

      Delete
  4. Bahut acchi app hai is hum bahut asni rupeesmil jatehai or easy bhi or bahut sare coins miltr or Maine ysi app apnai friend ko bhi install karnai ko bola hau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahut accha app ha or yah aapko ek din movies me jyada coin deta ha singh kay kushmitra kar iframe dhara practice kushmitra ab candy in is a very very very good app

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahut accha app ha or yah aapko ek din movies me jyada coin deta ha singh kay kushmitra kar iframe dhara practice kushmitra ab candy in is a very very very good app

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mujhe to Paise mile nhi 1500 coin pure Karne pe Kaise milte hai paise

    ReplyDelete
  8. mujhe BHi nai mile 1500 coins kye the

    ReplyDelete
  9. suorer baccha atat app holo???

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a one money maker app in whole world.i have no words for it's creater.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Withdraw method bta dy koi new here

    ReplyDelete
  12. 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

    ReplyDelete
  13. This app is actually nice. I am enjoying myself. I am new to this and hope to do this for a long time. Wasting time has never felt this good. This is not a get rich quick, like everything you need to put in time. So if you want that reward at the end of the day you need to spin that wheel. I would be awesome if there was no 0 slot ��... But I know it will just be redundant if the was no pitfalls. I like it... would like more activities other than just spinning... But over all it is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I filmed more than 1500 coins and I exchanged 3 dola 10 right away, why didn't I see the money on my paypal account, check again for paypal thachnhathieu1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My money not received

    ReplyDelete
  16. My money not received

    ReplyDelete
  17. My money not received

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very good apps give money really give to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir I have 1500 coins redeem 7days back not receiving my money so please give me sir

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir mere pese nhi aaye abi tak

    ReplyDelete
  21. 7 din bi ho gye par abi tak nhi aaye

    ReplyDelete
  22. App achha he par pese bi to Milne chaiye na

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ye phale wale pese aa jate to me ye bi transfer kar leta

    ReplyDelete
  24. This game is very nice and this game is very easy to play every one play this game easily play and so nice game I hope this game is very popular in India and all world so nice of this game

    ReplyDelete
  25. This game is very nice and this game is very easy to play every one play this game easily play and so nice game I hope this game is very popular in India and all world so nice of this game

    ReplyDelete
  26. यह फर्जी एप है यह कोई भी पैसा नहीं देता है कभी मत करना यह एप

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mera Paisa do Nahi To aap ko uninstall kar dunga abhi tak mera Paisa nahi aaya hai jaldi bhejo please

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really Viery to play and not much more time and l want too be play guys

    ReplyDelete
  29. Payment nhi huaa abhi sir

    Kb tk hogaa btaye

    ReplyDelete
  30. I didmt get any money as i have redeemed 1500 coins 2times

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kenapa saya sudah narik komisinya tapi belum juga masuk ke paypay saya..udah 4x penarikan belum satu pun yang masuk..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Would you send me the contact info or direct me to the right person to talk to about Growth & Monetization for Live Mobile Number Tracker app so we can explore if this would be something valuable to Growth in your App & Funding opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  33. سلام این برنامه اصلا کار نمی کند همه گزینه ها را من امتحان کردم هیچ کدام کار نمی کند و صفحه سفید می ماند و هیچ جستجوی انجام نمی‌دهد لطفاً راهنمایی بفرمایید

    ReplyDelete
  34. राकेश कुमार

    ReplyDelete
  35. Country code change Kora Jay na ka???

    ReplyDelete
  36. Bansi teri bansi bajau kuch bhi app bna di tune

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ma femme a perdu son téléphone mais il actuellement actif on appelle ça sonne
    Numéro téléphone+24174821498

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thik se kam nahi karta kuch bhi nahi hota isme to fake app hai

    ReplyDelete
  39. How to change the cuntry name

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am trapped please help me Nina

    ReplyDelete
  41. Je recherche un numéro au Mali le téléphone a été volés

    ReplyDelete
  42. Help my number active location

    ReplyDelete
  43. Did not accept other number

    ReplyDelete
  44. একজন মানুষ হারেইয়া গেচে

    ReplyDelete